Monday, December 4, 2017

Deck the Halls for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

I was inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments#278 here.   The trees and the color red stood out to me.

Carols of Christmas is the stamp set with some Merry Music Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Papers: WW, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Merry Music Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Card Front Builder Thinlits




2 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

What a wonderful take from the inspiration photo! I love the die cut frame in the music note paper with the red peeking thru! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you stamped on the sheet music background to create your card. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.