Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!
Enjoy the holiday with the ones you love. I'm blessed to have my three kids all home, a great husband and family and many wonderful friends!

Even though I'm done sending out Christmas cards, I had to make one with all the leftover scraps from the Quilted Christmas DSP and the Christmas Around the World DSP.
 And the sketch at Case this Sketch#252, here, inspired me to use up the scraps.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Quilt
Papers: WW, Real Red, Quilted Christmas DSP, Christmas Around the World DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: none

2 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

You have no idea how much I'm loving all these amazing cards using scrap. They are fabulous!! Love the combo here and I'm so glad you had fun with the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Merry Christmas!