Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Yet Another Double-Duty Valentine!

I LOVE to combine challenges, can you tell?

I'm still needing Valentines so I made another card for a sketch and a color challenge.

First, the sketch at Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#683 here.
And second, the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments#282 here.  The colors to use are Real Red, Perfect Plum and Cherry Cobbler.

Labels to Love is the stamp set and I ran the WW thru the Big Shot with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Labels to Love
Papers: WW, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Perfect Plum
Inks: Real Rd, Cherry Cobbler, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Regals Enamel Shapes, Sparkle Embossing folder





3 comments:

Stampin by Genny said...

I love your sparkling LOVE card. Great take on the sketch and our color challenge. I like the double hearts and the embossed background. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

Adorable card! So clean and simple. Thanks for joining us for our Hand Stamped Sentiment challenge!

Robbie

brrenwick said...

What a fun card! I love how you used different colors for the letters. Thank you for joining us at HSS!